Question about Nokia 5300 Grey Cellular Phone
Instead of formatting give restore factory settings .... it will ask for security code ... give it ....
this will reset the phone ....
if you want to format means you need the DKU series cable with that they will provide software by using that you will able to flash(flashing means reinstalling software for ur cell ) , reset any code like security code,any password you have given and in case you have forgotten ... for this you must contact technician ... or you can buy the DKU cable and reset anything by yourself .
it will cost near by 1500... one DKU cable can be used to reset many handsets............
Posted on Feb 07, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 01, 2011 | Cell Phones
If you want to format your Memory card also then follow these steps
1. Select 'Menu' (press Navigation key).
2. Highlight 'Organizer' and 'Select'.
3. Highlight 'File manager' and 'Select'.
4. Press 'Options' (left softkey).
5. Highlight 'Memory status' and 'Select'.
6. Highlight 'Memory card' and press the Navigation key.
7. Press 'Options' (left softkey).
8. Highlight 'Format mem.card' and 'Select'.
9. You will now see the message: "Note: All content on memory card will be lost. Format anyway?".
10. Press 'Yes'.
11. Enter 'Phone lock code" (this is as default 0000) and press 'OK'.
Jun 07, 2011 | Sony Ericsson Cyber-shot C902 Cellular...
Feb 11, 2011 | Nokia 5320 XpressMusic Cellular Phone
Mar 17, 2010 | Nokia 5200 Cellular Phone
Jan 22, 2009 | Nokia N72 Cellular Phone
Mar 11, 2008 | Nokia 5300 Grey Cellular Phone
135 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: