Question about AEG Lavamat 88840 Front Load Washer
Posted on Sep 26, 2011
I believe F9 is the error code telling you to replace the carbon brushes on the motor. Had the same thing on m ine 18 mths ago
Posted on May 27, 2008
Your machine is draining too slowly. When it initiates a drain cycle, the water level switch is sensing the water level is still too high after 60 seconds so the computer stops and generates this fault code.
Here are the things to check;
* Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or inked.
* Check Wire Harness connectors to the Drain Pump, Pressure Switch, and Central Control Unit (CCU)
* Check/Clean Drain Pump Filter of foreign objects
* Check for Drain Pump Failure
* Check the Inlet Valve for proper shut off
* Check the Pressure switch for proper operation
Posted on Feb 07, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 09, 2018 | Washing Machines
Jan 14, 2013 | AEG Lavamat 72640 Front Load Washer
Nov 06, 2017 | AEG Washing Machines
Feb 17, 2011 | AEG L86800 Front Load Washer
Nov 15, 2010 | AEG Lavamat 88840 Front Load Washer
Aug 29, 2010 | Washing Machines
Jun 10, 2009 | AEG Lavamat 88840 Front Load Washer
Jan 26, 2008 | AEG Lavamat 88840 Front Load Washer
Dec 12, 2006 | AEG Lavamat 88840 Front Load Washer
473 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!