- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If the key pad light is not working the first thing you do is restart the device. After restarting the device check the light and power settings it might be a sort of power saving mode. If after checking the setting still nothing then restore the device factory settings to do this you need the device lock code. If the light still doesn't come on then refer it to an expert for a closer look. Hope this is helpful
If the rechargeable battery is more than 3 - 4 years old then the battery could be worn out. Rechargeable batteries have a finite number of charge and discharge cycles and will lose their charge capacity over time, i.e. won't charge to 100% and gradually the charge reduces until the battery won't charge up at all. OR The battery shows a 100% charge but when the adapter is disconnected the battery drops off to zero capacity in a very short time. If the battery drops to an unacceptable charge level then the battery needs to be replaced.
The power (On/Off) button is not responding probably because it is broken, the phone is dead, or the battery is dead or drained. Connect the phone to a charger and check whether the phone charges the battery or not. The power button is indeed not responding and broken when the phone charges the battery. The only way to turn on the phone is by replacing the power switch.
When the phone doesn't charge the battery, the phone may be dead or the battery is dead/drained. To revive the battery and verify whether the phone is dead or not, check it here.
open the phone remove the batery, open the front cover get a little tiny bruss and spirit, deep the brush in the spirit and drush the phone panel then leave it dry after like 2hrs recople it back and charge the phone, it may work if the panel is not dead