Question about iRiver E10 Digital Media Player
I have an Iriver E10 and want to be able to download song from my Apple Macbook to the Iriver E10. I need a software that is compatible, any suggestions?
Thanks Heaps :-) Amanda.
I know this is a really old thread, but I have a work-around for all those who are frustrated by not being able to use an iriver mp3 player with Mac OS X. This works for both iriver E10 and iriver H10, and probably other models as well.
In a nutshell: Both devices have a 'browse device' (E10) or 'browser' (H10) function and you can access any MP3 files you place in your Music folder through that function. This means you can bypass the iriver plus database and software.
Follow these steps:
1) Connect your iriver device to your computer.
2) Navigate your way to the device in a Finder window.
3) Locate the Music folder on the device (it's under Media>Music for the H10).
4) Locate the mp3 files you want to import onto the device. If they're in iTunes, then you'll find them in your iTunes Library folder.
5) Drag and drop your mp3 files into the Music folder. I keep my music organised in folders, so I create folders for the artist and the just drag and drop the album folders into the artist folder.
6) Wait for everything to move across, then eject your iriver.
7) Browse your device. You should see your new folder, with music, on your iriver.
8) Hit play.
(You might need to convert files from m4a or similar to mp3. iTunes can do this for you under Advanced > Create mp3 version. Alternatively, go to Preferences > Import settings > Import using mp3 encoder. That should import everything in mp3 format by default.)
Posted on Aug 13, 2011
I got the same promb! help!
Posted on Feb 10, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 29, 2009 | iRiver E10 Digital Media Player
on Feb 10, 2008 | iRiver E10 Digital Media Player
May 28, 2009 | iRiver E10 Digital Media Player
May 13, 2009 | iRiver Clix Digital Media Player
Mar 12, 2009 | iRiver E10 Digital Media Player
Jan 11, 2009 | iRiver E10 Digital Media Player
Sep 13, 2007 | iRiver E10 Digital Media Player
918 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: