Question about Cell Phones
I have the .jad/.jar files stored on my memory card and need to install thegames on the phone. how do i go about.
Samsung mobile phones
1. You will surely need Samsung uploader. Download the PC Studio for your model from www.samsung.com.
2. Next, you have to transfer the desired files (both .jad and .jar) in the folder "other files" of the mobile phone.
3. Enter the code *#9998*4678255# (that means: *#9998*INSTALL#), or *#9998*52824678255# (that means *#9998*JAVAINSTALL#) and the message of activation will come.
4. Then, you have to go to the above mentioned .jad file and click "Options".
5. You will be asked if you want to install the application. You shall say: Yes.
6. If you will be asked: "Va zice Non Secure Are you sure to install?". You shall say: Yes.
7. If you want to unset the Java install locking, you will have to enter again the above mentioned codes.
In the past I recommended the following link: http://d500.subtitles.de/main.php?l=tut_irda.
Posted on Jul 15, 2009
U only need the jar file
u go to menu}extra}apps then u install it from here.
u can not install a java game that u have placed in your mmc via the usb cable...
but u can put it in the correct directory and folder using FExplorer
when u open FExplorer, go to E: then u will find the jar. file, go to options and select copy.
then go back out and into directory C:Nokia/Installs and go to options and select paste
now u can go to appz and u will there will come a message saying u have uninstalled apps on your phone
press gamepad right and select install and thats that
Posted on Feb 07, 2008
In case of that problem please download JAD file from site, and than install.
Posted on Nov 15, 2009
On your PC first, visit this website beam-it-up-scotty.com, upload your jar/jad file, then send it to your mobile number. On your Phone, you should have GPRS, if you you receive the message(beam-it.com), you can see the link then Open it so you can download/install your jad/jar file.
samsung e200 is too low-tech compare from nokia 5310.
Posted on May 04, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 03, 2011 | Samsung SGH-J600 Cellular Phone
Apr 17, 2010 | Samsung Behold Cell Phone
Aug 23, 2009 | Cell Phones
Aug 12, 2009 | Samsung SGH-J600 Cellular Phone
Jun 11, 2009 | Samsung SGH-D500 Cellular Phone
May 29, 2009 | Samsung SGH-G800 Cellular Phone
Feb 18, 2009 | Samsung SGH i780 - Microsoft Windows...
Jan 06, 2009 | Samsung SGH-J600 Cellular Phone
Apr 03, 2008 | Cell Phones
20,560 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!