Lately, they've been building disposable MP3 players. Mine has got a lithium/ polymer battery that "should" last for years. Once it's shot, the whole thing is shot- unless you run it off the charger. So much for portability.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) Try plugging it into a USB port on the BACK panel of your PC, and leave it there for a few hours.
2) Try plugging it into an AC adapter, and leave it there for a few hours.
3) There was a manufacturing problem with many Sansa Clips where the battery leads would detach from the battery. This would result in the Clip not being chargeable, and eventually it would only turn on when connected to a PC (which bypasses the battery). If this is the case with yours, you'll need to return it for a replacement.
The Sansa Clip's internal rechargable battery is not user replaceable. However, if it fails within the warranty period (one year), the device can be replaced.Clip's battery is not easily replaceable however if it fails within the warranty period (one year), SanDisk will replace the device.
if you want to do it yourself you have to solder, and its difficult to reassemble it once you take it apart. check sandisk sansa clip disassembled here http://www.anythingbutipod.com/archives/2007/11/sandisk-sansa-clip-disassembled.php . hope this helps
dont take it appart unless you know exactly what your doing! just take it back to where you got it ask what to do and theyll either help you or tell you where to send it to get it fixed or get a new one.
Hey, The batteries in the iPods are only meant to last for 18months. After this period there is a good chance that your battery will start to lose it charge and eventually not charge at all. You very may well need to replace the battery in it if it is over 18 months old. Hope this helps and good luck! Jaxon
Howdy! Same thing happens to me after only a while of having it. iRiver were of very little help but I found my solstice in selling it to some other unfortunate person. I found if you charge it for a hour and then take out the charger, remove the battery and replace it, it will go. What a pain! Perhaps the battery drains out when it sits unused for a few days.