Question about Combination Televisions
I bought a universal remote for my tv/vcr combo but cannot seem to get it
out of the AUX mode. I was able to program the new remote to turn it on and off but can't seem to change channels or anythng else.
I don't have the original remote so I'm not sure how to get it back to tv.
I have tried to manually change channels from the tv but no luck.
When I hook up a dvd player to it I can get that to work.
I found a remote that I believed was the original remote but I don't know the program codes for it.
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 21, 2012 | Zenith TVBR0922Z 9 in. Combo
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.) you wish to program.
2. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH/SETUP button on the remote until the
INDICATOR LIGHT lights, then release.
3. Press and release the button for the device you are programming (TV, VCR,
DVD, etc.). For AUX, press AUX then the device button you are assigning to
AUX. The INDICATOR LIGHT will blink then remain lit.
4. Enter the three or four digit code for your device using the number buttons in the
GE Universal Remote. After your code is entered the INDICATOR LIGHT will
5. Aim the remote at the device (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.) and press the POWER
button. Your device should turn off
Aug 03, 2011 | Toshiba MD9DM1 9 in. TV/DVD Combo
Oct 09, 2009 | Zenith TVBR1924 19 in. Combo
Apr 24, 2009 | Quasar VV-1302 13 in. TV/VCR Combo
Apr 15, 2009 | Zenith TVBR1342 13 in. Combo
Jan 08, 2009 | Zenith TVBR1922 19 in. Combo
May 07, 2008 | Emerson EWC27T3 27 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
Oct 31, 2007 | Combination Televisions
Apr 01, 2007 | RCA T13208 13 in. TV/VCR Combo
1,240 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: