We have a VTX Conference phone and when we push the CONF button it s putting the call on hold and not joining up the conferernce callers together. Repeatedly pressing the CONF key just switches between the two called parties and places the other one on hold-- not linking the two callers up.
Any ideas why??
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This will depend upon whether your Polycom is connected to a PBX system or using a public landline. If using the Polycom through a PBX you may need to consult the system admin as you will often need to enter a 'conference code' before you dial the second party ie.
1. Dial the first party and ask them to hold
2. Press the Flash key
3. Dial the conference code for your system ie. #46
4. Dial the next party and ask them to hold
5. Press the Flash key twice and all parties are joined.
If you are using a public landline (ie. home phone line) then you will be limited to the conference services that your phone company provide and these are usually also accessed via a code. There are also conferencing services that for a fee you can dial into and follow the prompts to austomatically arrange your conference call.
To Adjust Ringer Volume: 1) Press CONF, then using the dialpad press either 1, 2, 3 or 4 to indicate which line you want to adjust. 2) Press one of the VOLUME buttons to increase or decrease the ringer volume.
To Turn the Ringer Off 1) Press CONF 2) Use the dialpad, press 1, 2, 3, or 4 to indicate which line you want to adjust 3) Press the down VOLUME until you no longer hear a tone.
1. Remove battery from phone, and unplug from charging cable 2. Unplug Phone base 3. Hold Page button on base and plug it back in. While holding page button wait for in use light to go solid. Once solid unplug base. 4. Hold clear button on the phone pod and plug in charging cable until you see ----- on the screen. 5. Press 0 6. Unplug power from phone pod 7. Hold clear button on the phone pod and plug in charging cable until you see ----- on the screen. 8. Hold the page button on the base and plug it in, Hold page button until the in use light blinks. Let go of page button. 9. Press 9 on your phone. If it says Reg o it is finished. If it says Reg fail try again if it fails twice please call Tech support. 10. Replace Battery 11. Make a test call