- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Sun canopies for the Maxi Cosi Citi SPS carseat can be ordered via your local Maxi Cosi retailer or direct from the customer service department on 01284 413 141 Mon-Fri 8.30-4.30 (Excluding Bank Holidays) if you are in the UK.
If you are not in the UK please visit www.maxi-cosi.com and select the country you're in, then use the "Contact Us" tab on the right side of the page for your enquiry to go to the customer service department in your country.
The CabrioFix sun canopy is a different design, fit will not be optimum.
Due to the safety implications of the carseat harness being incorrectly fitted if the harness has been completely removed from the carseat shell it would need to be sent to engineers for them to re-fit the harness. What country are you in we can direct you to the appropriate customer care team to arrange this.
The canopies simply pull off of the carrier. You would have to replace both the plastic and the fabric. You can order replacement sets from Graco for about fifty bucks, but that's kind of expensive. I don't think you can replace just the canopy. I'd call/email them to confirm.
use a tiny flat-head screw driver to pull outwards on the tab (this is a blue plastic tab on mine) that holds the white plastic u-shaped (canopy part) in. I didnt think it would be this difficult but it is... the graco ones are much easier to take off to wash.
hi maria10102..hope this helps..good luck!!! The sun canopy is located in the rim of the shell. • Place the carrying handle in the carrying position. • Open the rim by pushing the button at the back under the rim and releasing it. • The sun canopy is now visible in the opening • Pull it out and place the ends of the sun canopy with the buttonholes over the hooks on the carrying handle • When storing the sun canopy, make sure you place it in the rim carefully and close the rim properly
If this is for the Graco Snugride (I have the Windsor model from the Quattro Travel System), this will work:
1. Push the Graco canopy to one side, exposing the plastic support bars that hold the canopy in place.
2. The center of the support is where the canopy comes apart. Using both hands, pull the canopy support bar apart (as if you were playing tug-of-war). It's best to grab the curved ends and pull HARD (and point it away to the side so that you don't hit your face).
3. Once the support bars are apart, remove the old Graco canopy and slip on the new/freshly washed canopy.
4. Secure the support bars by snapping them shut, and then slide the canopy into place.
take a pair of plyers to the clips on the back of the seat and pull the clip out as u clinch the connector pice together to fit it through the hole. doing both sides will release the canopy. then all you have to do is take a butter knife and take off the black things theres a clip on one side youll see it just pry up the black clip and pull down on the white then just pull out the plastic pieces. oh and remember air dry it. other wise youll have a heck of a time threading the plastic rods through
ps even flo car seats blow big time and i still have trouble with the harness adjusters
1. Infant restraint comes with four identical canopy support parts. Thread one canopy support completely through one sewn tunnel.
2. Slide straight end of a second support into the straight end of the first support.
3. On models with four canopy supports, repeat steps one and two for the other canopy tunnel.
4. Attach canopy in the areas between the infant restraint and the handle base.
To remove canopy, reverse the steps.