Question about VillaWare 5785 Smoothee Bar Work Top Blender

1 Answer

Villaware smoothie maker

I need a new gasket for the pouring part of my smoothie maker

Posted by on

  • cmicki710 Sep 01, 2008

    I need a replacement of the rubber seal for the pitcher of my villawear smoothee bar. Can you tell me where to purchase it.



1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

  • Contributor
  • 1 Answer

Just call food saver at 1 877 777 8042 same company as villaware

Posted on Oct 04, 2008


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I am trying to find a jar replacement for my villa ware model 5785 blender smoothie maker

From the manufacturer's website:

Where can I purchase parts for my Villaware™ Blender?

Parts are available here on this website - see part section under Service & Support, or call consumer services at 1-866-484-5529.

The Smoothee Bar Work Top product is not listed. It is doubtful if the manufacturer no longer stocks parts for it, that you'll be able to find any for it. Contact them directly if the parts on the page do not appear that they will work. If you ask for a list of authorized distributors and have the time, you may locate what is called "new old stock" by calling those distributors one at a time. "New old stock" is simply unused or new parts for products that are no longer sold or made.

Good luck!

Sep 14, 2011 | VillaWare 5785 Smoothee Bar Work Top...

1 Answer

V5785 mixing part broken (leaking)

I need the villaware smoothie maker top model V5785 as mine broke & can't find anywhere. Please help!

Apr 19, 2010 | VillaWare 4785 Smoothee Work Top Blender

2 Answers

I have a dual 5787 blender that the jugs are leaking. Can I purchase new ones?

I have a dual 5787 blender that the jugs are leaking.
can i buy just the blade kit?
please let me know

Oct 18, 2008 | VillaWare 5787 Double Smoothee Work Top...

2 Answers

Double Smoothie Users Manual

i need the book on how to work this item lost mine

Jan 02, 2008 | VillaWare 5787 Double Smoothee Work Top...

4 Answers

Need a new plastic pitcher for our villaware 5787 Smoothee

Hello Guest - Would you have the number? I can't find it anywhere...thanks!

Oct 19, 2007 | VillaWare 5787 Double Smoothee Work Top...

Not finding what you are looking for?
VillaWare 5785 Smoothee Bar Work Top Blender Logo

Related Topics:

336 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top VillaWare Blenders Experts


Level 3 Expert

3289 Answers

Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor

Level 3 Expert

21573 Answers

ray gallant

Level 3 Expert

52559 Answers

Are you a VillaWare Blender Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides