Question about Printers & Copiers
My printer displays the message copy & send disabled.
INTERNAL DISK NOT FOUND.
Thanks varun for your support.
I try updating the Firmware also even after that the error was not solved.
Finally the engineer from service centre has declared that the Formatter board itself was the problem So need to replace the formatter board.
Posted on Mar 06, 2008
When one press the copy button the firmware corresponding to it works. However, the issue that is stated that the firmware of the printer is corrupted and need to be updated. Please do updated the firmware of your machine by downloading it online from your printer company website.
Posted on Feb 06, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
This message indicates that the scanner has been disabled cannot be used. The MFP must be powered off and then press and hold the check and the right button and turn on the printer to access the configuration menu
1. In the configuration menu, use the arrow keys to scroll to the Disable Scanner menu item.
2. Press check button.
3. Use the arrow key to scroll to the desired setting. The options are Enable ADF/FB, Disable ADF/FB, Disable ADF only, Auto Disabled. (Please select Enable ADF/FB)
4. Press check button.
5. Press BACK button.
6. Scroll to Exit Config Menu.
7. Press check button. The device restarts.
8. Try running a copy from the ADF and flatbed.
For further assistance, please contact Lexmark Technical Support.
Jul 30, 2011 | Lexmark X364dn All-In-One Laser Printer
Jan 19, 2011 | Printers & Copiers
Oct 01, 2009 | IBM Infoprint 1140 Laser Printer
Mar 17, 2009 | HP LaserJet 4600dn Color Printer
Feb 25, 2009 | HP LaserJet 2300L Printer
Apr 11, 2008 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
262 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!