Thanks for reply. I have tried 5 times. Everytime I got the link for changing the password for my new ID which is firstname.lastname@example.org, As a contact ID I am using yahoo ID email@example.com even then the same is happening, Thanks for your offer of trying it yourself, Sure, You can go ahead and try it as I am also fed up with the same. Actually I was using this id as my business ID rest of all are my personal IDs.
Please Go ahead and try to recover the password. All the Best!!!
Thanks for your efforts
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You are already yahoo email ID created, and you are not login, it means you are not right email id or password given. So you first email id or password right given. If not login then change password and then again login if login in then ok or not then process used change password. I conform email id not change only password change it. So only try to password change not email id. I share password change informative link follow it.
Or you are not open then new email id create it. https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?locale=en_CA&y=PROD_ACCT&page=contact
Thanks for contacting Fixya.
If you have access to the email addresses associated with your Apple ID
1. Go to My Apple ID (appleid.apple.com).
2. Click "Reset your password."
3. Enter your Apple ID and click Next.
4. Select "Email authentication" as your authentication method. Click Next.
5. Apple will send a message to the primary email address or verified rescue email address associated with your Apple ID. Open the message and click "Reset Apple ID password".
When the My Apple ID page opens, enter and confirm your new password, then click Reset Password.
First of all please never give the password along with the user ID to anyone or in any website or chat reply. I think your password was changed by someone. Please try to reset the password through http://edit.yahoo.com/forgot put the information correctly as asks.
1) Click on the settings link located at the top right corner of your profile page. 2) You would see a heading by the name “Password”, Click on “Change” link next to it. 3) All you need to do is give your old password and type in your new password. 4) Hit Change Password button and you have successfully changed your password.
have you checked the caps lock key is not on? If not then my guess would be that someone has hacked your accoutn and changed your password. Your best bet is to click the 'forgotten password' link and choose a new password
I've sent u the recovered Gmail login details from ur recovered mail ID to your new mail IDs (Gmail and Yahoo)...
It is working now,... Thanks to Fixya.com
Thanks to the GMail team, who helped to recover the password
But, someone is really trying to have access to this mail ID of u....B'cos, when iwas logging in now to send you mail with details, i was asked for 'captcha' figure recognition, so...please take care of the security of the ID, as soon as u gain access
PLEASE DO CHANGE ALL THE ACCESS PASSWORDS AND ALTERNATE IDs RELATED TO THIS G-Mail ID, immediately after u log in
Bye Take care
PS: I am not mailing u from my mail ID, bcos....afterall this is 'the NET' :)