Question about 2wire 2700HG-B Router (2700HGB)
1. Connection of phone line, ethernet and power adapter
2. Indicator light: POWER: green; Ethernet: blink; DSL: green; Internet: blink or red
3. Open IE browser.
4. address: 192.168.1.254
5. Click "Run System Setup Wizard"
6. Log-in with preset password: admin. Or change password: click "I forgot the password." Under question "Here’s a hint for the password wedding date", click "I still can’t remember the password.". Then Reset System Password by enter System Key which locate on back of the Router (like: ), and your new password, then click "Submit"
7."Set Up Your 2700HG-B Gateway" screen. Keep default "Key Code". Click "Next"
8. "Time Zone". Select your time zone,then click "NEXT"
9. "Set Up Connection Info". Enter "PPP Authentication" information provided by internet service provider. "Username", "Password", and "Confirm Password", then click "NEXT"
10. Screen "Connecting" running...
11. Auto turn to screen "2700HG-B Gateway Setup Complete", click "FINISH", or "EXIT" to complete setup or "Register" to register with 2WIRE on line.
For a more detailed first time install no software needed check this link:
Posted on Feb 06, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 13, 2012 | Advent Computers & Internet
Jun 06, 2011 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
To access the configuration utility, open a web-browser such as Internet Explorer and enter the IP address of the router (192.168.2.1).
Enter the password (admin), the default PWD.. Leave the username blank by default.
If you have change the password to the router type it in , if you do not remember it, you will need to reset the router.
Click on the Wireless tab, then security tab under it. There you will see your WEP key.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response Thanks, Joe
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response
Feb 19, 2011 | Linksys WRT160N Wireless Router
Jul 22, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
May 23, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Oct 22, 2009 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Sep 11, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Feb 14, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Nov 19, 2007 | 2wire 2700HG-B Router (2700HGB)
158 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: