Question about Sony Grand WEGA KF50WE610 50" Rear Projection HDTV-Ready Television

1 Answer

Work Do you work for andrews electronics? If so we have most likley had some interaction. I am a Best Buy Electronic Tech so you know they are my number one for some of your solutions to problems to great work hopefully I will see more of your posts.

Posted by on

  • Joshua Dobbins Feb 22, 2008

    Im doing pretty good keeping busy how about you? I am actually in Oklahoma now I was is anchorage AK hence the 99506.


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert who has answered 1,000 questions.

  • Master
  • 1,694 Answers

I am self-employed, but have bought parts from Andrews for
35 years, usually I call CD,Joe or Stan directly...I never use the
800 number............In the Experts Lounge thread you can enter some info about yourself and get to know some of us...check in at "Off topic,where are you from ? "......To research each others
work,click on Experts name,then on rating %,then on catagory
statistic numbers......Happy post hunting.................Terry.

PS. Ask CD Ext 213 who I am....tell him I said It's ok to give info to you..if he says he isn't cool with that ,have him talk to me about it.

Posted on Feb 06, 2008

  • Vista Electronics Feb 22, 2008


    How are ya doin' ? What part of Ca. are you in ? I am in North

    SD County...If you need anything I can help with,let me know.


  • Vista Electronics Feb 22, 2008

    Don't know why I thought you were close by.....I guess the

    www really shrinks the world ! I am busy,too....not many

    techs in my immediate area.....usually work 12 hour day...take

    care....keep in touch.....Terry.


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

53 inch projection tv mirror broken can i have a regular mirror cut to size and work

A regular mirror will not work as the mirror has special construction; What you can do and our shop has done this is find a used one bigger and have it cut down to size.

If it is Toshiba you can also call ANDREWS ELECTRONICS in LA (they have 800 number) and see if original mirror is available from Toshiba. There are also some sites on the internet and if you google the model number with the word mirror you will find them

Be extra careful if mirror was broken as pieces will be very sharp.

Entire front screen unit will have to be removed to get at it and or replace it.

Let me know if you have questions.


Oct 11, 2011 | Toshiba 53HX71 53" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

Where can i buy a replacement screen for my hitachi 57f59a?

You are going to most likely find Hitachi sells (if still available) only both screens as a assembly.

Try calling ANDREWS ELECTRONICS in L.A.----they have a 800 number and are also on the internet; they are the largest OEM parts dealer in the USA>


Apr 18, 2011 | Hitachi 57F500 57" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

I have a 32" Magnavox

The set's model number is on a label on the rear of the set.

As far as a replacement remote do not bother with a universal as most of them do not work or have all the functions on a Philips product (Philips is Magnavox).

With a good model number either call Philips or someone like ANDREWS ELECTRONICS (They are in California but take orders and ship all over--with the model number they will come up with a part number for you and know if the remote is available or not.)

Let me know with a comment here if you have more questions, I am here to help.


Apr 13, 2011 | Philips Magnavox 50ML8105D 50" HDTV DLP TV

1 Answer

Where do I find a 51 inch screen for my rear projection tv

try ANDREWS ELECTRONICS IN LOS ANGELES, THEY ARE THE LARGEST OEM PARTS DEALER IN THE USA, Most Hitachi sets sell the screens as a set (there are two and they sell them as a complete unit.

Andrews has a 800 number you can call and get a quote on the screen unit, They can also be found on the internet.

let me know if you need help, I am here to help.


Dec 28, 2010 | Hitachi 51F59 51" HDTV Projection...

1 Answer

I need a new mirror as ours is broken


SEARCH : ANDREWS ELECTRONICS (THEY ARE IN LA) they show the mirror available but has to be ordered from Samsung--suggested list price plus shipping and or tax is $132.00.

You can call them and order it with a credit card etc, make sure you get it insured--I have had the experience of getting a new one that did not survive the trip.

Andrews is the largest OEM parts dealer in the United States; you can call SAMSUNG and get a part number but Andrews will be faster and cheaper.

Be aware if the mirror broke and fell into the screen it may have scratched it.

Let me know if this helps you by rating my solution as very helpful as I do this here for free.


Aug 11, 2010 | Samsung HCM422W 42" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

I need the Diagram for the Samsung TV model TX-P2011KS9A

electronic part dealers (andrews electronics) sell any schematic.

Apr 17, 2009 | Televison & Video

1 Answer

Toshiba TZ50V51

andrews electronic in santa clarita ca but they are very expensive your best option is to find a used one

Aug 21, 2008 | Toshiba TZ50V51 50" Rear Projection...

1 Answer

No Picture, already replace lamp. model RCA HD50L PW62AYX6

What model set do you have. I also work as a tech at another place that probaly has your troubleshooting guide for your light engine

Jan 17, 2008 | Televison & Video

2 Answers


Electronic parts supply - generic- HB Electronics--800-848-6888.
I buy from Andrews Electronics 1-661-257-7700 for OEM first
quality that you need. Replace STK392-110 IC's with upgrade
Hitachi STK394-160E IC's. Do you need step-by-step help?....T,

Nov 03, 2007 | JVC AV-48WP74 48" Rear Projection...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Sony Grand WEGA KF50WE610 50" Rear Projection HDTV-Ready Television Logo

Related Topics:

60 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Sony Televison & Video Experts


Level 3 Expert

100243 Answers

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

71006 Answers

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17129 Answers

Are you a Sony Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides