- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Okay well, there can be a few possibilities :
1) Your microphone is muted. May be you mute it accidentally while you are on phone. Or maybe you've made some changes to your hardware recently but installing some app- all in all just make sure the microphone isn't muted.
2) Your phone microphone is damaged. In that case you need to get it repaired from a nearby mobile center. If you still have your phone under warranty then you can get it replaced by the company itself.
One way to check whether your mic is broken or not is try using earphones with a mic. See if the other person is able to hear or not.
Do try to reboot your phone. That sometimes fixes the problem.
If that doesn't seem to work,
Long press the menu button to access "google now" page. Hitting menu again gives settings option. From there, disable voice open for OK google.
Your phone ear piece speaker may be damaged and needs replacing.
However check to make sure nothing was muted by accident and then try getting it to a repair shop or you can do it yourself, by just replacing the little ear peace that would allow you to hear your callers again. :)
flip your phone open,look at your display screen if the speaker icon has a slash on it the speaker is muted.flip your phone closed on the top of the phone depress the left button,you must have hit it accidentally.hope that helps you. I have the same phone and that happens alot.