Question about Samsung SCH-a650
I would like to delete all the phonebook numbers and user information on the Samsung A650. Can anybody help me?
FROM THE MANUAL
Erase memory erases your Phonebook and Voice Dial recordings. This feature is useful if you want to give your phone to a friend or family member.
1. In standby mode, press the left soft key (Menu), then press 9 (Setup), 4 (Security). You're prompted to enter the lock code.
2. Enter the lock code (try the last 4 digits of your phone number unless you set a different one), then press 6 for Erase Memory. A confirmation prompt appears in the display.
3. Use the navigation key to highlight Yes or No, then press OK. A confirmation message appears in the display while your messages are being erased. Your phone then returns to the Security menu.
Reset Phone returns all setup options to their factory default.
1. In standby mode, press the left soft key (Menu) then press 9 (Setup), 4 (Security). You're prompted to enter your lock code.
2. Enter the lock code, then press 7 for Reset Phone. A prompt appears in the display asking if you wish to restore default settings (except for the Phonebook and Voice Dial).
3. Use the navigation key to highlight Yes or No, then press OK.
Posted on Feb 10, 2009
Try this master code this is called as eeprom reset code...
. this will erase everything which is stored in phone memory...
it will even erase the codes to default code...
if you want to delete the sim contact means select the memory in use as sim memory then give delete all it will erase every contacts stored in sim...
to delete the phone memory contacts just make the memory in use to phone memory then ive delete all
Posted on Feb 06, 2008
This worked for me:
Posted on Mar 08, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 02, 2016 | Cell Phones
Mar 22, 2011 | Uniden DECT 2080-5 Quint Phone
Aug 14, 2010 | Samsung Cell Phones
Aug 06, 2010 | Samsung SGH-E760 Cellular Phone
Jul 10, 2010 | Samsung SCH-a650
Oct 25, 2009 | Samsung Blast Cellular Phone
Apr 17, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9000 Smartphone
Feb 10, 2009 | Garmin nuvi 265 Car GPS Receiver
3,390 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!