Question about Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One Laser Printer
I need to be ale to print out a report of faxes sent by user who sent them (we are set up to track user accounts) How do I print out this report?
To print the transmission report:
1. Press the [Fax/Scan] key to display the Fax mode screen.
2. Touch [FAX Menu].
3. Touch [TX Report] on the Set 1 tab.
4. Select how to output the report, and then touch [Enter].
– Default: The transmission report is printed according to the previously specified method.
– ON: The transmission report is printed with each transmission.
– If TX Fails: The transmission report is printed only if the fax could not be sent.
– OFF: The transmission report is not printed, regardless of the transmission result.
Posted on Feb 12, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 05, 2014 | Konica Minolta bizhub Office Equipment &...
Aug 01, 2013 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
Jan 24, 2013 | Konica Minolta Bizhub C224 Color Copier...
Jan 26, 2011 | Konica Minolta Minolta FAX3900 Digital...
Mar 01, 2010 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
Mar 17, 2009 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
Jan 19, 2009 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
Nov 27, 2008 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
Nov 05, 2008 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
Oct 31, 2007 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
981 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 1 Expert
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: