Question about Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One Laser Printer
I need to be ale to print out a report of faxes sent by user who sent them (we are set up to track user accounts) How do I print out this report?
To print the transmission report:
1. Press the [Fax/Scan] key to display the Fax mode screen.
2. Touch [FAX Menu].
3. Touch [TX Report] on the Set 1 tab.
4. Select how to output the report, and then touch [Enter].
– Default: The transmission report is printed according to the previously specified method.
– ON: The transmission report is printed with each transmission.
– If TX Fails: The transmission report is printed only if the fax could not be sent.
– OFF: The transmission report is not printed, regardless of the transmission result.
Posted on Feb 12, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 01, 2013 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
Jan 24, 2013 | Konica Minolta Bizhub C224 Color Copier...
Jan 26, 2011 | Konica Minolta Minolta FAX3900 Digital...
Mar 01, 2010 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
Mar 17, 2009 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
Jan 19, 2009 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
Nov 27, 2008 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
Nov 05, 2008 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
Oct 31, 2007 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
976 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 2 Expert
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: