This isn't my printer, but your system won't let me chat with anyone even if I can't find my product. i have an HP laserjet 4250 help. I have been trying to chat for some time.. since paying and getting nothing. please contact me!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Best practice is to indicate device, brand, and model when querying about printers. Solutions vary by such often.
The blurring could be caused by the type of paper being used. Or, too much paper being in the printer. It can also be caused by substances adhering to the ribbon (where one is part of the setup). Then there is a potential problem with a fuser in a laserjet.
HP Laserjet 4250 Network connected laserjet printer.
Steps to be follwed to set right :
01. Please check in number of desktops or laptops it connected.
02. Give proper IP Address in the Desktop or Laptop where it has to be orignally installed.
03. Being a network printer, lot of desktop or laptop users might have printing job iniated.
04. Right click the printer properties which is available bottom right hand corner ikon and delete or cacel all printing jobs.
05. The original desktop or laptop where the IP Address created will be rebooted. System should be restarted.
06. Try to print now to close this solution.
07. Still the problem persits, kindy contact local HP Authorised printer service engineer to set right this issue.
Well first do what joe said about checking the Plug on the Display, <Here's another solution did you also check the cables( Power Cables going to the format bd ? Sometimes you can bent those pins easily, I have seen it and ok I done it once on HP 4 plus when i first started out as a tech ? Check that ? May I asked What was the reason for replacing the Formatter board in the first Place ? were you getting an error ?
I have been informed that these fusers have a seperate heating element in the middle of the heat roller for envelopes to save energy and it's temperature is not sensed by the thermistor.If I trick the printer (with paper path tests) into printing envvelopes while thinking that it is letter the fusing is ok.