Question about Epson LQ-2180 Dot Matrix Printer
First page prints fine but the following pages have content shifted down thus spilling to the next page
An Emulation driver will fix everyones problem... Do this:
1. Click on "Start", then "Control Panel" and then "Printers and Faxes".
2. In the left hand column choose the option "Add Printer". The "Add Printer Wizard" comes up, click on "Next".
3. At the "Local or Network Printer" screen choose "Local" and remove the check from "Automatically Detect".
4. Click on "Next".
5. At the "Select Port" screen choose the appropriate port (usually LPT1: recommended printer port).
6. At the install printer software screen choose "Epson" under "Manufacturer" and LQ-1050 for the printer, then click "Next". If you wanted to install the Windows universal driver, choose "generic" under "Manufacturer" and choose "Text Only", then click "Next".
7. At the printer name screen choose "Next".
8. When asked if you would like the printer to be default make the appropriate selections and then click "Next".
9. Finally click on "Finish". You may need your Windows XP installation disk.
Posted on Aug 22, 2008
Check your printer setup
Posted on Feb 05, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 22, 2013 | Epson LQ-2180 Dot Matrix Printer
Feb 04, 2012 | EPSON LQ-2180 ESC/P 2
Mar 09, 2010 | Epson LQ-2180 Dot Matrix Printer
Sep 03, 2009 | Epson LQ-2180 Dot Matrix Printer
Jan 09, 2009 | Epson LQ-2180 Dot Matrix Printer
Nov 27, 2008 | Epson LQ-2180 Dot Matrix Printer
Oct 28, 2008 | Epson LQ-2180 Dot Matrix Printer
Dec 07, 2007 | Epson LQ-2180 Dot Matrix Printer
2,034 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!