Question about Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet Printer
I'm confused about the Canon Pixma MP600 all-in-one printer. We just got a laptop, and I would like to print wirelessly. However, when I review the manual, I see comments about "blue-tooth enabled devices" and printing from mobile phones.
1) Do I need the bluetooth adapter to print from a computer, or only to print from mobile phones?
2) Will the bluetooth adapter work if my computer has another wireless system (I don't remember what it is, but I remember is wasn't bluetooth!)
3) Can I connect wirelessly to this printer without bluetooth? How?
1) you need it to print from a laptop if you do not want to have to set up another computer, and mobile phone have bluetooth buit in
3) set up the printer on another computer, and set it for sharing. Then make sure that you laptop is recognized in the network connections wizard, then on the laptop select add new printer and select the bullett that say a network printer. the rest is pretty easy, select browse for a printer or something, it is the first option, select it, say yes to all dialogue boxes, and let the computer do the rest.
EASY PEAZY LEMON SQUEAZY
Posted on Feb 05, 2008
The linksys wireless printer router for this printer is no good. I bought one and it worked at first. But once you try printing or scanning a photo the wireless router has like a wireless "jam" where it overloads and can't process the file and then basically stops working. You can reset it all you want but it will just no longer print. I'm sorry to say this but the only option from all other forums is to buy a new canon wireless printer, because this one doesn't even have a 10/100 jack to connect it to a wireless router to have it shared on a network. Also the bluetooth connectivity is only for printing photos from like cell phone in close proximity, not for using a laptop across the room either, no luck with that.
Posted on Feb 09, 2009
A Bluetooth adapter inserted into the USB port of MP600 will work. You can print, but I have not find out can you redirect a scanned file tto the laptop. Probably not.
Posted on May 08, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 23, 2012 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Dec 20, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Nov 29, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Jun 27, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Feb 14, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Jan 14, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
21,459 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!