Question about AMD BALANCE A535 NOTEBOOK MOTHERBOARD WITH 1600+ PROCESSOR BULIT IN - (F27014F43704341)
Power plug on laptop broken I need to repair or replace the connector. is there a field service manual to open the laptop and view the problem area?
Before you begin any removal or installation procedures:
1. Shut down the computer. If you are unsure whether the computer is off or in hibernation, turn the computer on, and then shut it down through the operating system.
2. Disconnect all external devices connected to the computer.
3. Disconnect the power cord.
4. Remove the battery by following these steps:
a. Turn the computer upside down with the front panel
Close the computer.
3. Turn the computer upside down with the front panel
4. Remove the three Phillips PM2.5×5.0 screws that secure
the switch cover to the computer.
5. Turn the computer display-side up with the front toward you.
6. Open the computer as far as possible.
7. Lift the rear edge of the switch cover and swing it forward
until it rests on the keyboard.
8. Release the zero insertion force (ZIF) connector 1 to which
the LED board cable is connected and disconnect the cable 2
from the LED board.
9. Remove the switch cover.
Remove the Keyboard:
Remove the four Phillips PM2.5×7.0 screws that secure the keyboard to the computer.
Turn the computer display-side up with the front panel
5. Open the computer as far as possible.
6. Lift the rear edge of the keyboard 1 until it rests at an angle.
7. Slide the keyboard 2 back to disengage the tabs on the front
edge of the keyboard from the top cover.
8. Swing the keyboard 3 forward until it rests on the palm rest.
Release the ZIF connector 1 to which the keyboard cable is connected and disconnect the keyboard cable 2 from the system board.
10. Remove the keyboard.
Remove the Speaker Assembly:
Disconnect the speaker assembly cable 1 from the power button board.
5. Remove the two Phillips PM2.5×4.0 screws 2 that secure the speaker assembly to the computer.
6. Remove the speaker assembly 3.
Reverse directions to replace everything.
Posted on Feb 07, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 11, 2015 | Acer SMS3000BOX2LB CPU for ASPIRE 3003,...
Feb 13, 2014 | Acer Emachines E525 E625 E627 E630 E725...
Jun 06, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7in. WiFi Tablet, 8GB
Apr 05, 2013 | MSI P67A-C43 B3 Desktop Motherboard -...
Nov 14, 2009 | Computer Processors
Sep 11, 2009 | Computer Processors
Sep 06, 2009 | AMD BALANCE A535 NOTEBOOK MOTHERBOARD WITH...
Mar 23, 2009 | HP Computer Processors
Dec 12, 2006 | Medion (40010998)
401 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: