Question about AMD BALANCE A535 NOTEBOOK MOTHERBOARD WITH 1600+ PROCESSOR BULIT IN - (F27014F43704341)
Power plug on laptop broken I need to repair or replace the connector. is there a field service manual to open the laptop and view the problem area?
Before you begin any removal or installation procedures:
1. Shut down the computer. If you are unsure whether the computer is off or in hibernation, turn the computer on, and then shut it down through the operating system.
2. Disconnect all external devices connected to the computer.
3. Disconnect the power cord.
4. Remove the battery by following these steps:
a. Turn the computer upside down with the front panel
Close the computer.
3. Turn the computer upside down with the front panel
4. Remove the three Phillips PM2.5×5.0 screws that secure
the switch cover to the computer.
5. Turn the computer display-side up with the front toward you.
6. Open the computer as far as possible.
7. Lift the rear edge of the switch cover and swing it forward
until it rests on the keyboard.
8. Release the zero insertion force (ZIF) connector 1 to which
the LED board cable is connected and disconnect the cable 2
from the LED board.
9. Remove the switch cover.
Remove the Keyboard:
Remove the four Phillips PM2.5×7.0 screws that secure the keyboard to the computer.
Turn the computer display-side up with the front panel
5. Open the computer as far as possible.
6. Lift the rear edge of the keyboard 1 until it rests at an angle.
7. Slide the keyboard 2 back to disengage the tabs on the front
edge of the keyboard from the top cover.
8. Swing the keyboard 3 forward until it rests on the palm rest.
Release the ZIF connector 1 to which the keyboard cable is connected and disconnect the keyboard cable 2 from the system board.
10. Remove the keyboard.
Remove the Speaker Assembly:
Disconnect the speaker assembly cable 1 from the power button board.
5. Remove the two Phillips PM2.5×4.0 screws 2 that secure the speaker assembly to the computer.
6. Remove the speaker assembly 3.
Reverse directions to replace everything.
Posted on Feb 07, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 01, 2010 | IBM ThinkPad T41 Notebook
Oct 15, 2009 | Medion (md 40274) PC Notebook
Oct 11, 2009 | HP Compaq Presario R4000 Notebook
May 28, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Feb 21, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Dec 11, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jul 07, 2008 | Computers & Internet
May 19, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite P25-S487 Notebook
Oct 06, 2007 | Balance CN6555 Notebook
Aug 27, 2007 | Gateway 4530GZ Notebook
404 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: