- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Clock setting: Press and hold SEL until menu appears Using the scan button (FWD/REV), select Clock H Using the volume knob, set the value Using the scan button (FWD/REV), select Clock M Using the volume knob, set the value Press SEL to save and exit
Settings are on page 6- of the instruction book. Did you loose the book? If so, you can download one from books.jvc.com.
1. Power the unit off (See instruction manual page 11, "Power ON/OFF") - Crucial missing instruction.
2. Use MULTI-CONTROL to select CLOCK SET.
3. Press MULTI_CONTROL to display the setting mode.
4. Press MULTI-CONTROL to select the segment of the clock display you wish to set.
5. Turn MULTI-CONTROL to put a clock right
Press and hold the SEL button to bring up the settings menu. Press and release the tuning (>>>) buttons until you see CLOCK H. Turn the volume knob to select the hour. If necessary, press (>>>) for CLOCK M; adjust the minutes setting with the volume knob. Press SEL when you're finished.
An owner's manual can be downloaded from JVC at this link: