The URC-9911 is also upgradeable, so you also have the option of sending it back to OFA to have them add the codes that you need. In the event that they don't have a code for any of your devices, they would ask that you let them also borrow your original remote(s) so they can capture the signals and create codes for you.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. While pressing the Receiver button, press and hold the 1 button. LCD shows SETUP.
2. Press the Milti Control button for the component you want to control. LCD displys the component (for example, TV/Sat).
3. Use left and right cursor buttons until the LCD displays Preset. Press Enter to select Preset.
4. Use up and down cursor buttons to select the first letter of the brand name of your component. Press Enter. For example, select P for Pioneer.
5. Use up and down cursor buttons to select the manufacturer's name from the list. Press Enter.
6. Use up and down cursor buttons to select the proper code from the list. DONT press Enter yet.
7. Try out the remote control. For example, switch the component on or off by pressing Source. If it doesn't seem to work, select the next code in the list (if there is one).
8. Press Enter to confirm. LCD displays Ok.
VSX-915 model only: Instead of selecting Preset above, select Learn. Point the two remotes at each other, press the button that will be doing the learning, press the corresponding button on the other remote that is teaching. Press the Receiver button to exit.