Question about JVC 10 Watt CD Boombox with AM/FM, Dual Cassette Boombox
I lost my manual and I can't figure out how to ste the time/clock. Can someone help me?
Setting the Clock
Before operating the unit any further, first set the clock built
in this unit.
• When the unit is turned on with CD or tuner selected, press
DISPLAY first to show the clock indication.
1 Press and hold PROGRAM/SET
for more than 2 seconds.
The hour digits start flashing on the
2 Press 4 or ¢ to adjust
the hour, then press
The minute digits start flashing on the
3 Press 4 or ¢ to adjust
the minute, then press
If there is a power failure
The clock loses the setting and is reset to “AM 12:00.” You need to
set the clock again. If the batteries are inserted in the unit, this has
no effect on the memory.
To show the clock when CD or tuner is selected
• Each time you press the button, the display changes the clock
indication and the normal indication alternately. (Operating the
unit while clock indication is displayed change the display to the
Posted on Feb 11, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 15, 2015 | Boomboxes
Jan 20, 2012 | Boomboxes
Aug 25, 2011 | JVC Boomboxes
Oct 12, 2010 | JVC RC-EX25 Radio/Cassette/CD Boombox
Oct 26, 2009 | Sony CFD-S300 Radio/Cassette/CD Boombox
Jun 03, 2009 | Sony PSYC CFD-E90 Radio/Cassette/CD...
Feb 09, 2008 | Boomboxes
Dec 17, 2007 | Apple iLive IBCD3816DT Portable 2.1...
I also had some problems to figure out how to set the time, but here is the sollution i came up with:
1. Press "Clock/Timer" until a clock and "on" starts to flash in the display.
2. Turn the "volume/caleido jog" to choose which function you want to set (alarm on/alarm off/time).
3. Press "clock/timer" again.
4. Change time with the volume wheel.
5. Press "clock/timer" when you are finished.
Apr 10, 2007 | JVC RC-QN2 Cassette/CD Boombox
328 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: