Question about Epson Aculaser C1100 Printer
I've an Aqulaser C1100, with error message "B door open". I've change the switch but to no avail. Does anyone have any idea how to rectify this issue? Only thing seams to be left is messing with the chip board!!!!
There are two switches, so if you changed the one that was working....
Possible parts affected could be
- cover top
- cover fuser
- cover front assembly
- the switch
1) check the condition of the cover - top, front assembly and cover fuser closed?
2) on the cover top there is an "actuator", a plastic bit, which presses down on the switch assembly top - is that plastic bit broken, bent or deformed?
3) on the cover front assembly there is also an "actuator", check this
4) and of course same for the fuser cover
5) top cover, check the switch, disconnect the switch (P116-1) and press/release it - does that make a difference. If not replace switch
6) same procedure with the switch (P115-1) for front cover.
Posted on Feb 06, 2008
Epson aculaser c1100 b open
Posted on Jun 06, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 23, 2013 | Epson Aculaser C1100 Printer
May 27, 2011 | Epson Aculaser C1100 Printer
Dec 03, 2008 | Epson Aculaser C1100 Printer
Sep 28, 2008 | Epson Aculaser C1100 Printer
Aug 18, 2008 | Epson Aculaser C1100 Printer
May 28, 2008 | HP LaserJet 1018 Printer
Mar 05, 2008 | Epson Aculaser C1100 Printer
Jun 12, 2007 | Epson Aculaser C1100 Printer
331 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!