Question about Epson Stylus CX6600 All-In-One InkJet Printer
The printer won't feed heavyweight paper.
When you say ''heavy weight'' do you mean thin card etc.
Most printers dont like to use thicker paper. does it make a noise. like gears slipping or crunching when it is trying to feed. if this is the case, then the feed gears maybe worn.
Posted on Feb 04, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 17, 2013 | Brother MFC-290C Printer
Oct 26, 2012 | Brother MFC 420CN All-In-One InkJet...
Please follow the following steps.
1) Turn off the printer.
2) Shutdown the PC to which the printer is connected.
3) Remove the USB/Serial cable through which the printer connects
to the PC.
5) Now, reconnect the USB/Serial cable and switch ON the PC (only
PC and not the printer).
6) Let the PC boot up and login to windows.
7) Now, switch on the printer, PC should detect the printer automatically now.
Dec 05, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 12, 2011 | HP DeskJet 950c / ScanJet 5370C InkJet...
Jul 12, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
1. Remove the sheets of paper from the feeder.
2. Grab a flashlight and look inside for any debris.
3. If you're willing and physically able, you may also
turn the printer over. Any debris should just freely roll out from the feeder.
4. If feeder is clear, place the printer back on the
table, open the printer cover and remove the cartridges.
5. Check the cartridge area for any obstructions/debris
that could cause this error or problem.
6. If cartridge area is clear, close the cover.
7. Unplug and re-plug the printer into the power outlet
to reset it.
8. When the printer turns on, reinsert the cartridges and
load some paper. Try to print again.
ns Serif"'>6. When the printer turns on, reinsert one cartridge first.
7. Close the printer cover and check for any errors.
8. If no error appears, reinsert the other cartridge.
Close the printer cover.
9. Replace whichever cartridge is causing the error to appear with a new cartridge.
Jul 11, 2011 | Lexmark X85 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 02, 2011 | HP Officejet 7310 All-In-One Printer
Nov 03, 2008 | Epson Stylus Photo R220 InkJet Printer
179 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!