An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: wont pump water
If it did not pump at all I would say you had a bad pump. Try removing hoses and check for plug up. If there is no plug up, I would manually try to adjust the timer to see where in the cycle it does not pump. It could be a bad cycle timer.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Could be several reasons:
- Selected the "Night cycle" program (means standing with the drum full of water, reason: too much noise in the spin cycle)
- Set to the "Rinse hold" (means standing with the drum full of water, reason: wrinkles on the clothes)
According to your description I think that this is not a failure otherwise error E20 will be appears on display.
Once the washing programme has come to an end, END illuminates on the programme progress display.
If RINSE HOLD was selected, the display beside the START/ PAUSE button flashes. 1. After a rinse hold, the water must first be pumped out:
- Either press the START/PAUSE button (the water is pumped out and the washing is spun according to the completed programme;
After the START/PAUSE button is pressed again, the spin speed can still also be changed during spinning), or
- Turn the programme selector to PUMP OUT and press the START/PAUSE button (the water is pumped out without spinning),or
- Turn the programme selector to SPIN or SHORT SPIN and press theSTART/PAUSE button (the water is pumped out and the washing is spun or gently spun).
At the end of this programme step, the END indicator will illuminate. 2. Open the door.
As soon as the DOOR indicator lights up green, the door can be opened.
firstly,the machine will not spin if water is in it.the spin cycle starts when the tub is drained of all water.you seems to have one or a combination of these problems; drainage/blockage/pump motor/no signal/no voltage.does the machine complete the wash cycle?
the water is not pumping out because you have a blockage in the filter unit which is located at the bottom of your machine or possibly a weak pump. the reason that your machine smells is because the water is not discharging. check the filter first for any blockages, i.e coins, bra wires etc. if that doesn't sort it you may need a new pump
this is because the water can't evacuate . check the pump trap filter and make sure there are no blockages. you will probably find water still i the machine when this happens. There might be a blockage up in the hose pipe before the pump. Good luck
Hi Richie. Your machine (in fact any machine) won't spin if theres water inside the drum (the pressure switch makes it impossible). Sounds like you have a blockage on the waste pump. If there's a filter at the fron, get as much water as possible out the machine, get a few towels and then open the filter. If there's no filter, pull the machine out, tilt it on its back a look for the waste pump (the part that links to the waste hose). Clear any blockage.
If after you removed stuff out of the waste pump, if it still not spinning, then it will be the motor brushes. Remove one and check for wear (if its below 1cm then they need changing, they are normally 5 to 6 cm long).