- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
hi i also have a i-mate k-jam wiza 200 if you want to format you k-jam you go in the settings and click the tab system and click "clear storage" you k-jam will be completly format and will install a new windows automatically I hope this will help
Remove the storage card from your device, insert your storage card to card reader and plug it in your PC, open my computer, right click on the storage card drive icon, select format. This the best way to format card and if you want to format entire cell then you have to do it just manually deleting files and contacts. or i suppose, by formatting, you mean to reset the phone to the factory settings.. you can do it by start > settings > system > clear storage or else you can do it by pinning the reset hole with the help of the stylus hope it helps
I've had the same problem. Typically the Temp Internet Files are the culprit. Which hotrodvixen mentions, but not the others. Are you using the internet a lot or downloading files from the internet on a regular basis that may be an ongoing problem? What happens if when you get the low memory message you just clear the temp internet files, does that fix the problem (temporarily)?
For any others who need to know how to clear temp internet files:
Open Internet Explorer > Menu > Tools > Options > Memory > Delete Files
1. Pull out the stylus. 2. With the device turned on, press and hold the VOLUME DOWN and ENTER buttons, then press the RESET button with the stylus tip. 3. Release the RESET button, but continue pressing the VOLUME DOWN and ENTER buttons until you see this message on the screen:
4. Release the VOLUME DOWN and ENTER buttons, then press the VOLUME UP button to perform the hard reset, or press any other button to cancel the reset.
You can also use Clear Storage to reset your device back to factory default settings and/or format the internal storage.
1. On the Home screen, slide to the Settings tab and then tap All Settings. 2. On the System tab, tap Clear Storage. 3. In the drop-down menu, select whether to Clear Storage only, Format internal storage only, or Clear storage and format internal storage. 4. Enter “1234” and then tap Yes.