I've been having a problem with my HP PSC 2210. I've tried reinstalling all software and drivers as well as ports for the usb connection. The problem is that when a document spools the printer makes it as far as spooling a piece of paper to print then as the carriage moves into position it spits the paper out and doesn't do anything after that.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Please do the following
1. Go to Control Pannel then sellect Add/Remove Programs and uninstall all HP Software.
2. Disconnect all Prinetrs
3. Go to Control Pannel then sellect Printers and Faxes make sure there is no Printers in there if there is delete them
4. Install Psc 2210 software and follow instructions on when to connect printer.
I had a problem downloading HP psc 2210 software from the internet after a reinstall of winxp. One of the device drivers was not completing its installation. HP support provide a troubleshoot process to fix the problem. This process is manual but did complete the installation of the device driver. The printer is working.