Question about Philips HDD1630 MP3 Player
My mp3 player when i on plug it from the computer it keeps telling me to plug into the computer
Here's what you want to do:
1) Back up all music and picture files if possible
2) With the GoGear powered on, reset the player by holding the power on/off and volume + keys simultaneously until the GoGear shuts down
3) Turn the GoGear back on and see if message persists
If the "please connect player to PC" msg persists:
1) Connect GoGear to computer
2) Open Philips Device Manager (Start --> All Programs --> Philips in Windows XP if no shortcut on desktop)
3) Click on the Repair tab - see if there is a msg that says something like "to repair your player, connect GoGear to computer while holding the volume + button"
4)IMPORTANT: Disconnect the GoGear from the USB cable, turn the GoGear OFF, and then press and hold the volume + button; then, connect your GoGear to PC while still holding the volume + button (VERY IMPORTANT: this process will fix your player, but it will also delete all music and images you have stored on the GoGear) - do not let go of the Volume + button until a pop-up comes up saying that your player is being repaired
After the repair process is complete, your player should work fine - you will have to re-download all files to the GoGear.
Posted on Feb 04, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 04, 2010 | Sony Walkman NWZ-B105F MP3 Player
Apr 02, 2010 | RCA M4304 Digital Media Player
Jul 28, 2009 | Philips GOGEAR SA6045 MP3 Player
Jan 01, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Nov 02, 2007 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
Oct 19, 2006 | Creative Labs Zen Micro MP3 Player
127 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!