- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The default security code for a Nokia 3315 is "12345". If you have changed it and forgot it, You can do a master reset to your mobile phone. This could restore your phone with default factory settings. You can get the master reset code for your Nokia 3315 from www.Unlock-Free.com for free. Good luck mate.
Hi, The default security code for a Nokia 3315 is "12345". If you have changed it and forgot it, You can do a master reset to your mobile. This would restore your phone with default factory settings. You can get the free master reset code for a Nokia 3315 from www.unlocking4free.com by submitting your mobile model and IMEI number.
If you only wanted to Know procedure, this is exactly how you need to go about it :-
To upgrade 3310 to 3315 you need to reflash your phone to new version.
Seems to be first version used both in 3310 and 3315 (Asian version of
3310). After 5.45 firmware for both is the same. From this also changed
PPM packs (for example, Polish is now saved in "N", not in "J").
First of all you must remove SimCard from phone and charge battery.
Below you will find full step by step solution:
1. By using Universal Box v3.0 make a backup of flash from your phone
with range 200000 - 400000 (it will be safe backup if somethign will
goes wrong). If you don't have Universal Box v3.0 you can use
standalone Dejan Flasher and Mbus cable.
2. With Universal Box v3.0 or Dejan Flasher upload software 3315
(v5.45) that can be downloaded from our Free flashes-> Nokia page -
please take oportunity to vote for us. Start address is 200000
3. After flashign operation ended run software KNOK that can be
downlaoded from our page "Free Download-> Nokia". Connect phone to
function RJ in Universal Box or if you don't have Box use Mbus cable.
In Mbus function choose - Phone Settings -> Quick set FAID
4. Then choose Phone Settings -> Set new imei - and enter IMEI of phone. You can read it on back of phone.
5. Then choose Modify Lock -> Reset SP lock. After ended this choose once again "Phone Settings -> Quick set FAID "
6. All is completed. If phone require security code please enter 12345.
buddy use the following software to know ur phone unlock code.. Download unrar and run LockCode.exe file.. all instructions will be there for u as well.. tell me if the problem is solved.. LINK: http://www.mobilecastle.biz/mobiles/register.php