- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I had the same problem. I opened up the unit and found out that there is a plastic gear that moves the loader. When worn the loader can not load tha magazines nor change cd's. I replaced the gear and the cd autochanger worked fine.
hi there that is sorta the problem i had and if you press eject nothing happens its still in there what i done was disconnect the battery for at least one minute and the cd changer lost its memory and was fine so i ejected the cd magazine and cleaned all the cds and blew out inside the machine has worked everytime its woth a try
This would invalidate the warranty and you may break it but I have just had to do one:
1. Remove 4 black screws
2. Unclick the front panel - yes it is clicked on but may appear to be screwed
3. Take off black lid
4. Pop the cradled player from the 4 dampers and unhook from the 2 springs
5. Remove the ribbon connector - do this by slipping/clicking the brown holder very slightly and then the ribbon comes out easily
6. Now using a suitable tool push the stuck CD back into the magazine
7. Click the magazine out - there is a white piece of plastic what when moved does the eject.
8. Do the above in reverse.
The trick to get the grey horizontal/vertical discs back on is to set them passed horizontal one notch on and click them on at the end - turning one notch anti-clockwise to lock them.
if you have good skill,open it and move the gears with your fingers until the magazine do some movement,maybe it's stuck.do not force anything,look for any disc inserted in play position,that's why the magazine don't come out.