My i phone is stuck. I can't call out or retrieve phone messages but it does everything else. I can get to the contacts page and nothing after that. What might be a solution?
all sytems except touchpad for phone service functioning. cannot make/receive calls all of a sudden.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can try GT Recovery for Android!
Can you retrieve deleted textmessages on Android? Yeah, this video will show you the full guide for Android text message recovery. Don't hesitate and recover deleted text messages from Android 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.4, 5.0, 5.1 and more versions right now!
Not only can you recover SMS messages from Android backup but also can recover Android SMS messages without backup. This video is showing you how to recover deleted sms messages from Android.
Some common situations that lost text messages you can recover from:
1. accidentally deleted texts on your android phone
2. lost text messages after Android 5.0 updated or other Android upgrade.
3. save text messages from water damaged, crashed, broken or smashed Android phone
4. Android deleted text messages randomly by itself
5. Factory restore Android phone.
hi please see that instead of an unread message it might be a unsent message stuck in your outbox, seems you have cleaned your inbox and drafts folders but there is still something stuck in your Outbox folder
many solutions for that you need to buy a sim card reader and with that you should be able to read deleted informations such as messages and erased numbers everything u name it. other than that no other way.
jailbreak and turbosim............but, now that firmware 1.1.3 is out, you want to be really careful using the update button in itunes because, once you update to the latest firmware, there isn't anyway back.