Unable to set pairing between jabra bt 125 and bluetooth device
I am attempting to pair my device to the jabra bt125 but I am unable to get the solid blue light to display. I have previously used this jabra with a razor but now want to pair it with a new device. I can get to the flashing blue lights but no solid blue light. I need help!!!
Re: Unable to set pairing between jabra bt 125 and...
Most advice I've gotten instructs to turn it on and then hold it down which just turns it off. You have to hold the button down while it's off, past the flashing stage and it should work. Then use pass code 0000. If you already tried that, it's probably malfunctioning. Hope this helps.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
you have to put ur bt device into pairing mode in order to pair it to a cell phone usually when u turn your bt device on you continue to hold the power button for 6 to 10 seconds and when you have a solid light you are in pairing mode then your cell will pair to your device,it will ask for a pin or pairing code,most blue tooth manufactures use a 4 digit code.the codes to most blue tooth devices are as follows 0000,1234,9999,or 1111.i hope this helps
1. Put the headset in pairing mode • Make sure the headset is off . • Press and hold the answer/end button until a solid blue light comes on.
2. Set your Bluetooth phone to ‘discover’ the Jabra BT125 Follow your phone’s instruction guide. This usually involves going to a ‘setup,’ ‘connect’ or ‘Bluetooth’ menu on your phone and selecting the option to ‘discover’ or ‘add’ a Bluetooth device.* (See example from a typical mobile phone in fig. 3).
3. Your phone will find the Jabra BT125 Your phone then asks if you want to pair with it. Accept by pressing ‘Yes’ or ‘OK’ on the phone and confirm with the passkey or PIN = 0000 (4 zeros). Your phone will confirm when pairing is complete. In case of unsuccessful pairing, repeat steps 1 to 3.
This is one of the mistake commonly done by many people. First you need to pair. Let me walk you through. First, the headset has to be switched to pairing mode which is done by holding the on button for a while even after the headset is switched on. Then the bluetooth headset light will remain on. You switch on the phone bluetooth, search new device. Then select it and press the option for pairing. Read the instructions which come on the phone display and select accordingly. It will ask for passcode which is usually four zeros. Then it will get paired ask you whether to connect. You select connect and you are done.
Mine is a Blackjack II, but i did get it to connect. Hold the clear button down on the Jabra until it lights solid blue, keep holding it with one hand while you use the other hand to operate your Blackjack. I went to Settings, then Connections, then Bluetooth, then "Add new device". As long as my Jabra was lit solid blue, the phone found the headset. Then it will ask you for the pin code, which i found by accident (0000 - four zero's).
Turn on your BT125 by presiing button for 4-5 secs
in ur dopod go to settings>communication>blutooth
In the mode tab:check on > turn on bluetooth and >make device visible to others
Then go to devices tab: click on add new devices, your dopod will start searching nereby bluetooth devices...during this time press the button on your BT125 for about 2 secs, it will try to connect to dopod and a message will be displayed : "BT125 wants to connects......" say yes ...it will ask for the passkey enetr 0000 and there you go ...tada
1. I have the Jabra 125. You can get the manual at www.jabra.com if you have a different one. 2. Turn off your phone. Power off. The order of powering on devices is the key. 3. Press and hold your Jabra power button until it's glowing blue (not flashing blue light--but constantly on) 4. Then turn on your phone...and look for wireless devices in your phone menu. 5. Make sure you have bluetooth turned on. 6. the phone will find the Jabra, and then will ask to pair with it. passcode is 0000. 7. That's it.
Again, the key is the order of turning on devices.
First make sure your bluetooth and your phone are fully charged. Next press the on - off button in the middle of your bluetooth until it is a solid blue color. If it is flashing it is not in the pair mode. Just hold it down until it is a solid blue light.
Then set your phone to the pairing mode following your phones set up bluetooth instructions. Select the discover, search, or add function on your phone. Your phone should find the bluetooth device and ask "do you want to pair with it?" Accept by pressing yes or ok on the phone and entering the passkey or pin # of 0000 or 4 zeros.
Your phone should confirm when pairing is complete.
I discovered that I was not holding the on-off button down long enough for my bluetooth to reach the pairing mode and give me a solid blue light.
I hope this helps as I know how frustrating this can be.
If you hold down the button, it will turn the light blue, keep holding it till you can connect it. It will come up as Jabra BT125, hit connect. Then it will ask for a password. The password is 0000. Then it will connect :)