- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The lamp time is the time counted after the last resetting. It is shown in the OPTION menu as the usage time of the lamp. Pressing the RESET button on the remote control or the ? button of the projector displays a dialog. To reset the lamp time, select the RESET using the ? button. RESET ? CANCEL • Please reset the lamp time only when you have replaced the lamp, for a suitable indication about the lamp.
Specifically i don't know. What i do know is mfg's use the same codes, whether they map them to the same functions across a series of remotes can't say for sure. Experiance tells me it will be just fine...
Turn on the projector, and reset the lamp timer.
(1) While the projector running, press the MENU button to open the menu.
(2) Choose the “OPTION” on the menu using the / button, then press the
button or ENTER button.
(3) Choose the “LAMP TIME” using the / button, then press and hold the
RESET button for 3 seconds.
(4) Choose the “RESET” using the button.
memo When the lamp has been replaced after
If you do not have a remote here is how to reset the filter time. Use the "Menu" bottun to get the "easy menu" to display. Push the down arrow until you get to "Filter Time," then push and hold the RIGHT arrow to reset the filter time. DO NOT try to reset using the "Reset" option on the easy menu, it will not work.
What you want to do is go to the advanced menu, find the filter time and using the remote hold down reset button for 3 seconds or so while the filter time is selected. This will bring up a reset menu and reset the timer.