Question about Gateway FPD1960 19" Flat Panel LCD Monitor
Try it on another p.c. My lg moniter did that and it was my video card
Posted on Feb 03, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 12, 2016 | Acer 22" X223w LCD Monitor
You can perform these steps even though the screen is blank.
Hope it helps!
- Turn off the computer, and then remove the power cord.
- With the power cord disconnected, press and hold the power button for five seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord, and then turn on the computer.
- Repeatedly press the F10 key about once every second for five seconds after turning the computer on.
- Wait five seconds.
- Press the F5 key. This restores the default settings of the BIOS.
- Press the Enter key. This accepts the changes.
- Press the F10 key. This opens the Save and Exit window.
- Press the Enter key. This saves the changes, exits the BIOS, and then the computer restarts.
- After the computer restarts, the screen should display the HP logo.
Aug 11, 2014 | HP Touch Smart Desktop Computer "brand...
Jan 04, 2011 | Gateway Computers & Internet
Mar 13, 2010 | Samsung SyncMaster 931B 19" LCD Monitor
Mar 04, 2009 | Gateway FPD2275W LCD Monitor
Feb 01, 2009 | Acer Aspire 1710 Notebook
Sep 12, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Sep 09, 2007 | LG Flatron L1750S 17" LCD Monitor
66 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: