Well i jus have experienced the same problem and u might have the same as mine
i can tell u wot i thought happened and it was true for me
ur battery brightness goes to 0. thats what hapend to me and i jus got it back with alot of difficulty u need hawk eye for that but go to setting back light and there u can change it right away
i hope u have this problem and nothing serious
hope this helps
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Here is how to hard-reset your MDA/Wizard using a key combo - courtesy of a smart T-Mobile tech support help desk guy who wrote a note about it as it's not in official help doc's:
1. Simultaneously hold down the Communication Manager and Voice Dial buttons and put the Soft Reset 'button' with the stylus tip - all at the same time.
2. You see a very scary looking black screen with white letters in System font reading something along the lines of ?Are You Sure? Press Send key to continue.?
3. When you push the 'Send' key, the Green pick-up the phone key process starts
4. Next you will see what made me smile like a kid - Formatting FAT partition and very briefly in matter of few seconds began normal first boot.