I have a tablet fujitsu Stylistic 3400 running windows 98 and the IOGear gbu221 will not work. it says no drivers, but the specs says it works with 98. I call the support desk and they where no help at all. do you know any site that has drivers for win 98?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi Wilson. Yes, it is possible. First install all given drivers from Windows Update. This will make everything functional except for sound and graphics.
1. To get sound working, go to Fujitsu Driver Download, select "Sound" driver from ST5032D page and install (it's for WinXP but works perfectly)
2. Getting the Intel Chipset 915GM driver is tricky, there are no updates or support for Windows 7. However, some good-guy has succeed in hacking last WinXP driver to fit Win7 requirements. Download it from --> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IUY33KQA. Uncompress, run install.bat and voilà!
3. Buttons and functions. Download and install drivers from ST5112 (button driver, button utilities, hotkey driver, hotkey utilities) as stated from another post in FixYa.
Have you tried a safe mode boot (press F8 just before the win start screen and choose safe mode) to see what happens and check for the installed programs. Also try in safe mode with network, update yor antivirus and do a full scan.
Hi there. what operating system are you running? You may try using the driver from IOGEAR website. Go to www.iogear.com. In search field, please type in the model number of the unit and hit go. Double click the unit and you'll see on the left side "Drivers/Manual" Locate the model number and save the driver to Desktop. Once done, extract the file and use this driver instead. You may also, check IOGEAR's Tech Info Library by clicking solutions and selecting TIL - tech info library. Once there, type in the search field, type "Bluetooth" and look for Installation Guide. this will give you the step by step guide in installing the driver for the said device.