Question about Lucent CellPipe 20A-USB (300402633) Bridge/Router
I am using above modem . on xp it is working but for vista i cant install the driver
I was having the same problem with Alcatel Lucent Cellpipe modem with Vista. But now its working fine on my system. Just follow the simple steps below and you can get ur internet up and running.
1. Go to www.etisalat.ae > Customer Support > Downloads and Useful links > Modem drivers> Alcatel Lucent 20 A
2. Download and save the file on your desktop.
3. Extract all files.
4. Go to your computer's C drive > Windows > System32.
5. Copy the file "GsiDi32.dll" (DSL installer) and paste it in the folder of the downloaded modem driver. If it asks to replace, click on Replace the file.
6. Connect your modem to the computer and make sure the USB light is on.
7. Ignore the Found new hardware wizard and go to the folder where you saved the downloaded driver files.
8. Run setup.exe.
9. If it gives a dialog box of Missing Entry, just click OK and proceed with the instructions of the setup.
10. Your inetrnet will work fine once you enter your username and pwd.
Hope it works for you all.
Best of luck..
Posted on Jun 20, 2009
Check with your isp their might be a driver now available..
Posted on Oct 19, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 19, 2011 | Lucent CellPipe 20A-USB (300402633)...
Dec 16, 2009 | Lucent CellPipe 20A-USB (300402633)...
Aug 18, 2009 | Lucent CellPipe 20A-USB (300402633)...
Apr 07, 2009 | Lucent CellPipe 20A-USB (300402633)...
Dec 24, 2008 | Lucent CellPipe 20A-USB (300402633)...
1,748 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!