Question about Sony Ericsson P990i Cellular Phone
"Replace main batteries" this always appears when i'm recharging my phone...is this normal? also battery life is very little..my phone only last 1 day. I tried buying new batteries considering that mine is defective but still the same..battery life is very little...do you think i need to update the firmware or i have a defective unit...
hope to hear from you soon sirs..
1.Actually I bought an original Battery from sony ericsson but...i'll try to check the charger unit..
2. will check contacts also...
3. I forgot my warranty card in my home country...
Thanks for the reply...
Posted on Feb 07, 2008
Hmmm....This problem normally occurs when u use duplicate batteries available in the stray market
Please try to get good ones...
1. If u think that u already have the right batteries, please check ur charger unit...try with a similar one in working condition
2. Check the contacts, on the phone and check for all visible damage on the power lines on the board/ phone
3. If within warranty period, i would suggest u take the phone for a good overall checkup
Try to tell me.... whether my suggestion was useful???
Have a nice day.
Posted on Feb 05, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 22, 2016 | Cell Phones
Jan 01, 2016 | Cell Phones
Nov 01, 2012 | Cell Phones
Jun 21, 2010 | LG Xenon GR500 Cell Phone
Mar 15, 2010 | LG Flare Cellular Phone
Nov 26, 2009 | Samsung J700 Cellular Phone
Nov 25, 2009 | Nokia E63 Cell Phone
Oct 13, 2009 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Feb 27, 2008 | Cell Phones
173 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: