Bluetooth and infra red unable to send files to any device but can receive the files
Hi my bluetooth and infra red is not sending any kind of file to any kind of device however it can receive files normaly
the error which it shows is "not found"when i try to send the file from my nokia 6708
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
you should select the option "receive via bluetooth". in the media menu, press the menu button (the bb symbol) then select receive via bluetooth, then send the file. you will then be able to receive files from other phones.
hope this helps. also please rate. thanks!
have u checked tryin to transfer data of pretty small sizes like an image?
1. On the receiving device, go to media, select what you'll be receiving (photos, ringtone, etc), press menu, then select receive using bluetooth.
2. On the sending device, send using bluetooth...
MUST BE DONE IN THAT ORDER!soln3Go to Applications, then choose Files. Then hit the menu button and scroll to Receive Using Bluetooth. Then on your computer choose the file you want to send and tell the computer to Send To Bluetooth device. It works! Halleluiah!
Dear sir for sending or receiving the music via bluetooth, first of all you have to turn on the bluetooth.
1. Tap on start.
2. Select programs
3. Tap Comm manager
4. Click on Bluetooth to turn it on.
Once the bluetooth is on close the Comm Manager screen and leave the Programs window open.
5. Find the music files on your phone. Usually they are on File Explorer.
You can find File Explorer in Programs screen.
6. If the songs are in your memory card, select Storage Card from drop down list and find the song in its specific folder.
7. Select the song you would like to send.
8. Click on Menu and tap on 'Beam File...'.
9. It will search for other Bluetooth device. Once the device is found, send the file.
Once the file sending is done you will get notification and you can also check on other device.
For receiving the music file via Blueetooth, just follow the first 4 steps.
I hope these steps will help you. Do write back and let me and other know how did you you go.
only two possibilities
1. You must have selected invisible to others in bluetooth option. kindly de-select it.
2. The path where the files are saved must be your phone memory which would be less thats why unable to receive bigger files try to receive smaller one if you get it then change the destination to your memory card.
may i know where are you going to send the files (phone, device, pc, etc...)? check also the settings of your bluetooth or his/here bluetooth, it must be invisible or blocking the files and also check his/here phone if its not full memory storage.
o send a file via Bluetooth:From the Start-up screen select the Main Menu icon Go to Multi-media (Figure 1) Select My Stuff (Figure 2) Go the images/sounds/videos/documents and select the file you wish to send Select the Menu icon at the bottom left of the screen Select Send Via (Figure 3) Then choose Bluetooth (Figure 4) You will then be presented with a list of devices in your area. (Figure 5) If you do not see the device you wish to send your file to ensure it’s has Bluetooth switched on and select New Your handset with then search for all Bluetooth devices in your area (Figure 6) Select your device and your handset will send the file (Figure 7) The Bluetooth device you are sending your file to must accept the file (Figure 8)
To receive files via Bluetooth ensure you have Bluetooth switched on – only accept files from devices you recognise. You will receive a message stating the file name with the option to accept or reject the file To receive select Accept (Figure 9) The file will then be transferred to your handset (Figure 10) It will then be saved in your images folder