- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
When you are receiving the file, check whether you have checked the Visible to other option. And it will ask for the confirmation when you will be receiving the file from other phone whether to accept or not. While sending the phone to which you are sending data should accept the file you are sending.
Hi Motorola tends to do Bluetooth sending differently. Make sure your LG is set to discoverable and B/Tooth ON. On the Motorola turn on B/tooth and find file you want to send. With the file highlighted press option and you should find 'move to' and 'copy to'.
If you select move to, it will send file to LG but remove itself from the Motorola! Best to use 'copy to'. If the Motorola cannot find the LG once searching, to send the file you may have to pair the two devices first. To do this it is best to go into Motorola's B/tooth menu and set it to 'discoverable' this will stay active for a few minutes. Then on the LG search for new devices in B/tooth menu. It should find the Motorola and request a four digit pin which default on most phones is '0000' if this fails try '1234' (it will be one of those, more likely first one). Once both paired try sending file again and it should work. Let us know how you get on?
Are you sending a file such us image or picture via bluetooth? If yes, just make sure that the phone to where you are sending to is visible. If you are sending a picture via MMS, you must contact your Network Service Provider to send the correct MMS configuration and settings.
Regards! If you need further assistance, let me know.
My wife came to me with the same issue: unable to send photos of our daughter. Rather than reset I used the bluetooth capability to transfer them to our Mac.
Turn on bluetooth:
- go to "Setting", find "Connectivity", then select "Bluetooth", and then select "Bluetooth" again which brings you to the on/off option (terrible menu by the way)
Computer Bluetooth must be set to "Discoverable" - basically a simple option to set "Discoverable", but each pc/mac is a little different so your on your own.
Find Pictures and Transfer:
- "My Stuff", then "Tones & Graphics", then "images" - you should see your images
- Select the image you want ("Open" it)
- With image open select "Options", then "Send", then "Via Bluetooth" -- it will now be searching for devices (hence why you have to have your pc discoverable)
- It should find your device (it's the name of your computer)
- Select the device (pc name)
- You should get a splash screen on your pc letting you know that "Nokia 6126 is sending a file", and you should "Accept" on your pc
- The file is saved (remember where it is saved or you'll have to search for it later).
Hope this helps. The instructions are pretty anal so it might seem complex, but it's pretty easy... beginners should be fine. After watching me my wife did it on her own.