Question about Coby MP-C7085 MP3 Player
Usb device attached to this computer has malfunctioned and windows does not recognize it...its a coby mp3 mpc7095 2GB
Unplug your computer for 30minutes
I know it sounds crazy, but I had the same problem and that fixed it... on top of that I couldnt even turn it on.. but now everything works after doing that trick.
Posted on Dec 26, 2008
There's many reason that explain why a usb device can't be recognized by a computer, such as:
If it use to be recognized & function:
- Try the device on other computer, to check if it is ok.
- Try the computer with other device.
- Some computer virus can damage the function of usb device, if it is, try to clean up your computer and usb device.
- If you ever plug other similar device to the computer, and the device failed to be installed, then the computer will mark all similar device as unknown. Try to reinstall the driver, but remove the unknown mark first (plug the device, right click on my computer, properties, device manager, then find device with question mark or X mark, then uninstall it)
If it has never work with the computer before:
- Try other driver, contact the device vendor, or find in internet
Posted on Feb 02, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 03, 2009 | MP3 & Digital Media Players
Oct 17, 2009 | Sony Walkman NWZ-S616F MP3 Player
May 12, 2009 | Samsung YP-U2 MP3 Player
Apr 16, 2009 | Coby MP-610 MP3 Player
Aug 23, 2008 | Coby MP-C7085 MP3 Player
Jul 11, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa MP3 Player
267 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!