- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Clean the contact point of the cartridge to the printer before placing it, then **** some ink in the cartride by a cyringe to lessen the level of ink inside the cartridge. full ink cartridges encounter this error because the absorver inside the cartride overflows.
* Download General Tool for Canon iP1200, iP1600, 2200 Printers. Download GeneralTool * Extract downloaded file the run the software by click GeneralTool.exe. * Select the connected usb port number from usb port then click lock Release then select the applicable model name in set destination setting. * In clear waste ink counter, click main to reset the main waste ink counter or platen to reset the platen waste ink counter.
kindly follow this steps to fix the error
Reset manual "Ink Absorber Full" for pixma Steps by steps how to reset :
1. Turn off the printer but still connected to a power source 2. Press stop/reset button, and then press power button to restart 3. Press power again and then press twice the stop/reset button. 4. Press power & Stop/reset button together, to enter the repair status and power lights will be green, 5. Press stop/reset button 1 time Orange Service pattern print 2 times Green EEPROM print 3 times Orange EEPROM reset 4 times Green Waste ink counter reset 6. Turn off the printer 7. Unplug the power cable. 8. Plug the power cable and then turn it on again.
How to clear E27 Waste ink absorber full 1.With the printer powered off but connected to a power source, press the Power button while pressing and holding the Stop/ Reset button. 2. When the Power is lit, press the Stop/Reset button two times while pressing and holding the Power button. 3. When releasing the Power button and the Stop / Reset button (regardless of order), the printer will move into a service mode. (Waiting for menu selection) 4. When the on/off lights in green, press the Stop/Reset button the specified number of time(s) according to the function listed in the table below. (Each time the Stop/Reset button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in orange and green, starting with orange.) Note: press 4 times for waste ink counter reset. The number of the Reset button pressing LED Function Remarks 0 time Green Power off 1 time Orange Service pattern print 2 times Green EEPROM print 3 times Orange EEPROM reset 4 times Green Waste ink counter reset 5.Turn off the printer.( it must be turn off) then turn it on again
I have a Cannon PIXMA ip 1600 printer. Recently, I am getting a message that says: The waste ink absorver is almost full. Press the printer's resume button to restart printing. What is this ? How to solve this problem ?
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal. This will clear the message, if the ink absorbers need replacing , the message may come back . Is so let me know and I will search for the manual. If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it. Thanks, Joe