Question about PC Laptops
I have a HP Pavillion ze1000 laptop that will not power up, I plug it into an ac outlet, the led in front is red for a few minutes then turns green. Can anyone help?
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 13, 2013 | PC Laptops
Mar 12, 2013 | PC Laptops
Your DC jack may be loose or broken off the system board.
Symptoms of a broken power jack
1. If you wiggle the power cord or the AC Adapter connector on the back of the laptop, the power LED and battery charge LED start to flicker.
2. Battery will not charge in the laptop.
3. Laptop runs fine off a charged battery.
4. With the AC Adapter connected the laptop appears to be dead.
No power LED or battery charge LED activity.
5. Laptop randomly powers off without any warning.
If your laptop is out of warranty, then you can fix the problem by re-soldering DC-IN jack on the system board. If it's still under warranty, it would be fixed at no charge to you.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response
Jan 19, 2011 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Aug 16, 2010 | HP Compaq 6735s Notebook
May 14, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Dec 31, 2009 | HP Pavilion ze2000 Notebook
Dec 04, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv2500t Notebook
Oct 01, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv2000t 14.1" Notebook Laptop...
Feb 02, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv2000t 14.1" Notebook Laptop...
Dec 23, 2008 | HP Pavilion zd7000 Notebook
Nov 30, 2016 | PC Laptops
297 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!