Question about Samsung PLH403W 40" Rear Projection Television
Do know how do I get to the service menu on my Samsung PLH403W iLCD TV?
Here is how you get to the service menu. Just be sure to write down anything you change in case you want to change it back.
1. TV turned off
2. Press 'Mute' then '182' then 'Power' buttons on the remote.
You are now in the Adjustment mode
4. Use the 'Channel up'or"Channel dwn' to select the category.
5. Use the 'Volume up or dwn' to enter the category.
note:Some models may not have Category Selection.
6. Use the 'Channel up or dwn' buttons to select item to be adjusted.
7. Write down the old value of the item before changing.
8. Use Volume up and down adjust the value.
9. When you have made all the adjustments you want turn the set off to exit.
Posted on Feb 02, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 25, 2011 | Sony RMVZ220 Remote Control
Sep 09, 2010 | Samsung HC-P4752W 47" Rear Projection...
Apr 03, 2010 | Samsung PLH403W 40" Rear Projection...
Nov 20, 2009 | Samsung PS42P2S 42 in. Plasma Television
Nov 19, 2009 | Samsung PLH403W 40" Rear Projection...
Nov 07, 2009 | Samsung YP-K3 MP3 Player
Aug 10, 2007 | Samsung PLH403W 40" Rear Projection...
May 08, 2007 | Samsung PLH403W 40" Rear Projection...
402 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!