- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It is difficult to find USB FLASH MEMORY to Windows 98, but there are possibilities. Another thing you can try is to go to the product homepage and see if they have drivers to windows 98 there, many times they give it there. Unfurtunality you have not give the product name so I can not give it to you here, UNLESS you write the product name and version. For the Kingston USB drives is is : http://www.kingston.com/flash/datatraveler_home.asp
hi, i srinivas, i am using dual booting of win 98 & windows xp operating systems. when i am using my transcend pendrive in win xp which is easily working, but in win 98, how can we install perpect drivers for my transcend pendrive.
Just follow the following steps:
1) Locate the USB port of your Nokia N72 phone. See Manual if needed.
2) If your mobile phone has a USB Data Cable supplied, connect the end that matches the hub while connect the USB end to your USB port of your PC.
3) If your mobile phone has a CD supplied, this contain the PCSuite software bundled with drivers for your PC operating system.
4) Insert the CD to your CDRom drive.
5) After step 4, you will see a window saying install PCSuite then choose Yes.
6) Choose which operating system. If you use Windows 98, then choose the driver for Windows 98.
7) After installation, reboot/restart tour PC to complete the setup process but never disconnect yet your USB Cables from your mobile phone to PC.
8) Once restarted click on the icon of the PCSuite on your PC, then check if your PC can communicate with your mobile phone and vice versa. To do this click connect via USB if the datas in your mobile phone is seen then connection is correct.
If your problem is USB Driver for Windows 98, i suggest you upgrade your PC operating system to Windows 2000 or Windows XP. Old operating platforms have driver problems when new devices are attached to. But if you choose Windows 98, you will have to browse the internet in search of drivers. Just let me know if you have not found a driver. I'll assist you with this.
Hi, can u give me the numbers on the drive please? Is the drive a USB or not also?
Also when getting the numbers are they printed or embossed on the drive as it makes a difference believe it or not as to which driver you need.