a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
ur defalt phones codes is 12345 or 00000 u can use it Default 4 Digit user code: 1234 or 0000 Default 6 Digit Security code: 123456 or 000000
Type *#06# at the mobile screen to know IMEI no of your mobile. send the IMEI no to me and i will reply you with unlocking code. IF Problem not Solved So Please New Software install in the Phone Problem will Solved
If For puk & pin cod problem So Please Very Best Solution:You Go To Service & Sim Office and Get The Puk code And Pin code From Office oprator Enter The Puk code and Yes Enter The pin code and Yes So Puk code Open and Problem will Quickly Solved
Remove the SD card and check the memory card for a scan on your PC. It is possible that there are bad corrupt files on the card and must be removed and formatted., the reason your phone is hanging up.
Once done remove the battery off from the phone and reset.
If you encounter situation like below on your 6670,
1. Blank screen phone unable to reboot. 2. Phone only able to boot-up to "Nokia" word screen. 3. Install some program but not able to uninstall it after that. 4. Error messages such as "Child Installer" keeps popping-up.
Do a Full phone formatting on your 6670! as steps below,
1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left. 2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card. 3. Switch-off your 6670phone. 4. Press and hold 3 keys; Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the 6600 phone.
Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a NOKIA turns to white screen LCD!
5. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your 6670 will back to original system and factory settting.
All apps installed & not of the phones' default will be lost. If you did a backup on your mmc, you can restore it back to the C drive again.
but still you have the prob. Contact Re-tailer go to the Cellphone Shop nearby and try to re-program your mobile or Hardware...
If you encounter situation like below on your phone,
1. Blank screen phone unable to reboot.
2. Phone only able to boot-up to "Nokia" word screen.
3. Install some program but not able to uninstall it after that.
4. Error messages such as "Child Installer" keeps popping-up.
Do a Full phone formatting on your phone! as steps below,
1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left.
2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card.
3. Switch-off your phone.
4. Press and hold 3 keys;
Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the phone.
Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a formatting word screen show!
i had received an image file via bluetooth, and after my memory card is not responding properly, i have checked it into my laptop also but the same problem was there also.
please sugest me some to secure my data
There isn't a virus that does that. This may be caused by a buffer overflow or a flash error or even a firmware corruption. It would be very hard for a virus to do that. However you will probably need to have the phone's software (flash) rewritten in a service center. It's the safest and easiest way to get it fixed. They have the proper tools and hardware to fix your phone's software.
Also, in the future, try not to install programs in phone memory, if you have the option always install on memory cards. I have seen phones with full internal memory that fail to boot because the operating system (symbian) doesn't have enought "RAM" memory to load itself.