- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Push something thicker than a plain sheet of paper through. Cut a side of a manilla folder into a 8.5"x11" and let the printer try to grab it during a copy. After doing it's normal "grab the right side until it's skewed and stop", continue to try to push it through.
You will need to carefully remove it and avoid using any sharp objects when doing so. Turn off the printer at the mains while doing this. All traces of the envelope will ned to be removed as the printer will then report a paper jam if not and not operate until all traces are removed.
1. Enable Hidden Files and Folders: 1. A. Windows XP : 1. a.i. Click on “Start”, click “My Computer” 1. a.ii. On the “Tools” menu, click on “folder options”. 1.a.iii. On the “view” tab, locate “Advanced settings” and then follow these steps: Check the option “Show Hidden files and folders” Clear the option, “Hide protected operating system files check box”. Clear the option, “Hide file extensions for know file types check box”. 1. a.iv. Click ok and close the window. 1.B. Windows Vista : 1.b.i. Click on “Start”, click “My Computer” 1.b.ii. In the Explorer window, click “Organize” 1.b.iii. Choose “Folder and Search Options”. 1.b.iv. In the folder options window, click on “View” tab 1.b.v. Select the option “Show hidden files and folders” click “ok”.
2. Delete Windows Live Contacts folder : 2. a. Click on “Start”; double click on “My computer” 2. b. Browse to the location Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<Your Windows logon name>\Local settings\Application Data\Microsoft Windows Vista: C:\Users\<Your Windows logon name>\App Data\Local\Microsoft 2. c. Delete “Windows live contacts folder” completely. Note:
Ensure to exit Windows live Messenger from the task manager before
deleting Windows live contacts cache folder, otherwise you will get an
error prompting that you can’t delete the folder . 2. d. Try signing into Windows Live Messenger.
This machine has been discontinued for some time now. Not sure exactly how long but I haven't seen one in the field for a while. try taking a manilla folder a manually feeding it through the same direction as the paper goes through the machine afterr pulling out the paper tray all the way to see if you dislodge any paper. Other than self remedies, it isn't worth the money for a service call.
I suggest you get a sheet of Card Stock (Heavy
paper) and place it in the feed way. Then press the print
button applying a slight amount of pressure on the Card Stock so it
will feed through the printer. The reason for this, is in some cases I
have been able to clear the paper track of debris that was deposited there
Worth a try, as I have fixed a number of printers this
way, saving costly repairs.
Hope this helps.Bud