Question about Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I keep getting this message and my printer doesn't want to print.
Can I CHANGE it and is so, WHERE do I get a replacement?
The issue you have posted is related to the waste ink counter getting filled up, and it is
a quite normal so don not worry to replace your printer as there is nothing seriously
wrong with, however to fix the issue you have posted regarding your printer Pixma
MP 150 please follow the steps mentioned below.
1) Power off the printer however let it be connected to the power source, then press the Power button while pressing and holding the Stop/ Reset button.
2) When the Power is lit, press the Stop/Reset button two times while pressing and holding the Power button.
3) When releasing the Power button and the Stop / Reset button (regardless of order), the printer will move into a service mode. (Waiting for menu selection)
4) When the on/off lights in green, press the Stop/Reset button the specified number of time(s) according to the function listed in the table below.(Each time the Stop/Reset button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in orange and green, starting with orange.)
Note: Press 4 times for waste ink counter reset.
The number of the Reset button pressing
LED Function Remarks
0 time Green Power off
1 time Orange Service pattern print
2 times Green EEPROM print
3 times Orange EEPROM reset
4 times Green Waste ink counter reset
5) Turn off the printer.( it must be turn off)
then turn it on again.
Should you require any further assistance regarding the printer or even require assistance regarding any other computer related issue in future please feel free to contact me I will be more than glad to assist you.
Posted on Jan 31, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 16, 2013 | Datacard SP35 Printer
Aug 31, 2011 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
May 14, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP620 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 30, 2010 | Toshiba TEC B-SX4 Thermal Label Printer
Jun 15, 2010 | Canon imagePROGRAF W6200 InkJet Printer
Feb 04, 2010 | Zebra Z6M Plus Thermal Label Printer
Mar 25, 2009 | Samsung SCX-4300 Monochrome Laser...
Feb 22, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 10, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP530 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 24, 2016 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 16, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
104 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: